AOD-9604 (Advanced Obesity Drug) is a synthetic peptide fragment that comprises a modified 15 amino acid region of GH with a tyrosine component to help stabilize the molecule. It was originally developed by Professor Frank Ng at Monash University in Australia, with the intent of finding an anti-obesity drug that had the fat burning effects of human growth hormone (HGH) without the muscle-building effect. Like GH, AOD9604 aids weight reduction in rodent models of obesity and was originally developed for treating obesity in humans. Additionally, it does not stimulate the production of IGF-1, has positive effects on the differentiation of adipose mesenchymal stem cells into bone, and was found to promote proteoglycan and collagen production in isolated bovine chondrocytes in an in vitro study. Its positive effects include promoting the repair of bone and cartilage in cases of osteoarthritis.
- AOD-9604 / Ipamorelin – 300/300mcg Troche #30
- AOD-9604 / Ipamorelin / CJC-1295 300/300/200mcg Troche #30
- AOD-9604 600mcg/ml 10ml vial (month supply)
- AOD-9604 1000mcg + Hyaluronic Acid 10mg/mL 4ml vial
- 7-Keto DHEA 10mg, AOD-9604 600mcg, Methionine 25mg, Inositol 50mg, Choline 50mg #30 Capsules
- AOD-9604 500mcg Troche #30
- AOD-9604 600mcg Troche #30
- AOD-9604 Cream 600mcg/ml 30g
- AOD-9604 Cream 0.2% (2mg), BPC-157 0.2% (2mg), GHK-Cu 0.2% (2mg/mL) 15ml and 30ml
- AOD-9604 Cream 0.2% (2mg) + BPC-157 0.2% (2mg/mL) 15ml and 30ml
- AOD-9604 Cream 500mcg, Aminophylline 2500mcg, Glycryrrhetinic Acid 500mcg/mL 15ml and 30ml
Ready to get rolling with AOD-9604 (Advanced Obesity Drug)? Give us a call or simply fill out the contact form with the formulation that works best for you! Next, we set up a quick telehealth call (15min) and ensure you understand the peptide(s) you are ordering. Finally, we collect payment and ship it directly to you, including all supplies. If you are interested in regular peptides, check out or peptide club! This includes a 20% discount on all peptides, expedited shipping, and a monthly 30 min telehealth visit. We also offer a peptide club with labs 3 times a year if you are in the Denver metro area.