Erectile Dysfunction (ED) can be a sign of a more serious illness. This is why we ask about your risk factors for cardiovascular and neuropathic disease. Once we rule out other causes we can get you started with injectable, oral medications, creams and or troches (gummies) to treat ED.
Our options include, Tadalafil is a proven ED medication and its effects are cumulative and improve with daily use. It’s effective for both males and females. Tadalafil orally can be effective to increase sexual desire, sexual arousal, sexual orgasm and sexual satisfaction. Sildenafil is used to treat men who have erectile dysfunction (also called sexual impotence). Sildenafil belongs to a group of medicines called phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. These medicines prevent an enzyme called phosphodiesterase type-5 from working too quickly. The penis is one of the areas where this enzyme works. By controlling the enzyme, sildenafil helps to maintain an erection after the penis is stroked.
Bremelanotide PT 141 is a very exciting drug that is frequently used by both men and women. It works on the central nervous system to directly induce an increase in libido and induces erections. It works in 80% of men who don’t respond to PDE5 inhibitors and most will now use it as a first-line therapy. Apomorphine is a dopaminergic agonist that exerts its effect on hypothalamic centers involved in the triggering of the erection cascade. It dissolves rapidly and results in an erection in responders in approximately 20 min. Apomorphine with Tadalafil is often the perfect combination for both men and women to experience a spontaneous and natural sexual encounter. Apomorphine is effective in 43% of men who don’t respond to tadalafil alone. Daily use allows sexual activity to happen any time, without needing to wait for a pill to start working.
Have you heard of Trimix, Super Trimix, Quad Mix or Super Quad Mix for erectile dysfunction? These injectable medications help treat ED and we can help you get started. You must complete an in-person training before any medication is received. Once you have completed an initial consult you may return for refills at a lower cost. All of our ED treatment options include all your supplies and a single vial of reversal medication. We recommend that you have pseudoephedrine (Sudafed) on hand at home before your first dose. This can be purchased over the counter at your local pharmacy.
- Tadalafil / Testosterone – 10mg/10mg or 25mg/50mg #12 pills
- Vardenafil / Testosterone 20mg/20mg or 40mg/40mg #12 pills
- Vardenafil / Apomorphine 20mg/8mg or 80mg/6mg #12 pills
- Tadalafil / Apomorphine 20mg/6mg / or 80mg/6mg #12 pills
- Tadalafil/Apomorphine Troche 20mg/4mg or 40mg/4mg or 40mg/6mg #12 Trcohe
- Tadalafil Tablets 5mg/10mg/20mg – #30 pills per bottle
- Sildenafil20mg #90 pills
- Sildenafil 50mg or 100mg #30 pills
- Sildenafil / Testosterone 20mg/20mg #12 pills
- Sildenafil / Papaverine 150mg / 25mg #30 pills
- Apomorphine – 2mg troche #24 troche
- Tadalafil / Apomorphine – 20mg/4mg troche #12 troche
- Tadalafil / Apomorphine – 40mg/4mg troche #12 troche
- Tadalafil / Apomorphine – 20mg/6mg troche #12 troche
Injectables and Trimix Gel Formulations – Per Vial
- Trimix (Papaverine / Phentolamine / Alprostadil 30/1 mg/10 mcg/ml – 30/1 mg/10 mcg/ml
- Super Trimix (Papaverine / Phentolamine / Alprostadil) 30/2 mg/ 20 mcg/ml
- Quadmix (Papaverine / Phentolamine / Alprostadil / Atropine) 5ml vial 30/2 mg/20/200 mcg/ml
- Super Quadmix (Papaverine / Phentolamine / Alprostadil / Atropine) 30/4 mg/40/400 mcg/ml 5ml
- Reversal Agent – Phenylephrine HCl (Rescue Vial) – Required and Included
- Transdermal Gel: Alprostadil/Papaverine/Phentolamine 10mcg/30mg/0.5mg 5mL TopiClick applicator 0.5ml- 1mL applied to the base of the penis 30 minutes prior to sexual activity.