Semaglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonist, also referred to as an incretin mimetic. GLP-1 agonists were initially developed to improve glycemic control with type 2 diabetics as an adjunct to diet and exercise. It is sold under the brand names Ozempic© or Wegovy©. It works to enhance the growth of beta cells in the pancreas, which are sites of insulin production. This means your body has improved control over blood sugar spikes. Semaglutide also delays gastric emptying. The delay in gastric emptying can reduce appetite, improve control of eating, and reduce food cravings. In 2021, the results of a study with Semagulatide for non-diabetic patients for weight loss were published. On average patients had a weight loss of 33lbs! More than 50% of trial participants lost 15% of their body weight, and between 33% to 40% lost 20% of their body weight. Patients’ cardiac risk profile was also reduced when average blood sugar decreased.
Did your insurance stop covering Ozempic© or Wegovy©, or was it just too expensive? We can help! We accept HSA and compounded generic medications are significantly cheaper. Schedule a phone consult to get started today. Our formulation has been updated to include Vitamin B6 to reduce nausea and L-Carnitine a fatty acid transporter, increasing weight loss.
- BPC-157 300mcg + Semaglutide 1000mcg/mL – 4mL
- BPC-157 600mcg + Semaglutide 3500mcg/mL – 2mL
- BPC-157 600mcg + Semaglutide 3500mcg/mL – 3mL
- Semaglutide 10mg/mL and 5mg Vitamin B6 for reconstitution – Dosing: Inject 0.2mL subcutaneously, once weekly (powder form)
- Sign up for a vial every 6 or 8 weeks. Includes 10% discount
- 6 months of supplies: Syringes, needles, sharps container, and alcohol pads, delivered to your door.
- Summer Shipping: Semaglutide shipped next day air after compounding
- Have questions? Check out our FAQs page.
Ready to get rolling with Semagutide? Give us a call or simply fill out the contact form with the formulation that works best for you! Next, we set up a quick telehealth call (15min) and ensure you understand the peptide(s) you are ordering. Finally, we collect payment and ship it directly to you, including all supplies. If you are interested in regular peptides, check out or peptide club! This includes a 20% discount on all peptides, expedited shipping, and a monthly 30 min telehealth visit. We also offer a peptide club with labs 3 times a year if you are in the Denver metro area. Not sure if Semaglutide is right for you? We have other options, AOD9604, Amlexanox, low dose naltrexone (LDN), Phentramine/Toprimate, and hormone balancing.