Semaglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonist, also called an incretin mimetic. GLP-1 agonists were initially developed to improve glycemic control with type 2 diabetics as an adjunct to diet and exercise. It enhances the growth of beta cells in the pancreas, which are sites of insulin production. This means your body has improved control over blood sugar spikes. Compounded Semaglutide also delays gastric emptying. The delay in gastric emptying can reduce appetite, improve control of eating, and reduce food cravings. In 2021, the results of a study with Semagulatide for non-diabetic patients for weight loss were published. On average, patients had a weight loss of 33lbs! More than 50% of trial participants lost 15% of their body weight, and between 33% to 40% lost 20% of their body weight. Patients’ cardiac risk profile was also reduced when average blood sugar decreased.
Did your insurance stop covering Ozempic© or Wegovy©, or was it just too expensive? We can help! We accept HSA and compounded generic medications are significantly cheaper. Schedule a phone consult to get started today.
- BPC-157 600mcg + Semaglutide 3500mcg/mL – 2mL
- BPC-157 600mcg + Semaglutide 3500mcg/mL – 3mL
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) 1mg/mL + Semaglutide 1000mcg/ml 5ml
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) 1mg/mL + Semaglutide 1000mcg/ml 10ml
- Sign up for a vial every 6 or 8 weeks.
- 6 months of supplies: Syringes, needles, sharps container, and alcohol pads, delivered to your door.
- Summer Shipping: Semaglutide shipped next day air after compounding
- Have questions? Check out our FAQs page.
Ready to get rolling with compounded Semagutide? Call us or fill out the contact form with the best formulation for you! Next, we set up a quick telehealth call (30min) and ensure you understand the peptide(s) you are ordering. Finally, we collect payment and ship it directly to you, including all supplies. Not sure if Semaglutide with BPC-157 or B12 is right for you? We have other options, AOD9604, Amlexanox, low dose naltrexone (LDN), Phentramine/Toprimate, and hormone balancing.