Mobile Care Health offers multiple products for hair restoration, including oral minoxidil pills, GHK-Cu, and Zinc Thymulin.
GHK-Cu is a tripeptide with the amino acid sequence glycyl-histidyl-lysine. It naturally occurs in human plasma. In plasma, the level of GHK declines as you age. This decline in the GHK-level coincides with a noticeable decrease in the regenerative capacity of skin and hair. GHK-Cu offers a range of benefits for hair and skin, including:
• Improved skin elasticity and firmness
• Reduces hyper-pigmentation and skin spots
• Stimulates skin collagen and improves overall skin appearance
• Reduces inflammation
• Improves wound healing and reduce infections
• Increases hair growth and follicle size
• Increase production of stem cells and bone repair
Oral minoxidil pills in low doses have been shown to increase hair growth and reduce hair loss. Topical formulations are helpful; however, in recent years, oral minoxidil has become an effective treatment for patients. If you are interested in minoxidil pills for hair growth, contact us today.
GHK-Cu / BPC-157 Organic Bio-Cream
Anti-inflammatory properties are ideal for repairing, nourishing and regenerating collagen production in the skin. GHk-Cu / BPC-157 organic bio-cream can be used in formulations for localized imperfections of acne prone skin, redness, rosacea, eczema and may minimize the appearance of aging signs such as wrinkles and fine lines.
- Minoxidil pills 1.5mg with Biotin capsules (30 or 90 capsules)
- GHK-Cu (5mg/ml) Organic Bio-Cream (facial)
- GHK-Cu (5mg/ml) Hair Foam (50ml)
- GHK-Cu / BPC-157 (2mg/2mg/ml) Organic Bio-Cream (facial)
- GHK-Cu (10,000mcg/ml) 5ml Vial
- Zinc Thymulin w/ GHK-Cu (10mcg/5mg/ml) Hair Foam (50ml)
- Zinc Thymulin w/ GHK-Cu (50mcg/5mg/ml) Hair Foam (50ml)
- Zinc Thymulin w/ GHK-Cu (10mcg/5mg/ml) Hair Dropper (30ml)
- Zinc Thymulin w/ GHK-Cu (50mcg/5mg/ml) Hair Dropper (30ml)