Mobile Care Health sends 6 months of supplies you need for injectable peptides direct to your home or office. Additional supplies and refills may be purchased.
- Semaglutide with BPC-157 Peptide Box
- Semaglutide with B12 Peptide Box
- Tirzepatide with B12 Peptide Box
- Peptide Box 1 (CJC-1295/Tesamorelin/BPC-157/TB4/MOTS-C/IGF1-LR3/PEG MGF/PT 141)
- Peptide Box 2 (AOD-9604/Pentosan/NAD+/Epitalon/Glutathione SQ)
- Peptide Box 3 (Lipo Injections/B12/D3)
- Peptide Box 4 (Tri-Mix/Super Tri-Mix/Quad Mix/Super Quad Mix)
Refill Kits (No Sharps Container)
- Semaglutide with BPC-157 Refill Kit
- Semaglutide with B12 Refill Kit
- Tirzepatide with B12-157 Refill Kit
- Refill Peptide Kit 1
- Refill Peptide Kit 2
- Refill Peptide Kit 3
- Refill Peptide Kit 4
Peptide Refill Kit and Travel Case
- Includes all the refill supplies, plus our swanky travel case, perfect for zipping through airport security.
Our peptide travel case is designed to carry your peptides through airport security and is easily removable from carry-on luggage. Two ice packs will keep peptides cool for short flights, and a middle compartment provides syringe and needle storage. The case is made of Eva material 1680D nylon, which is lightweight and durable. The interior has a high-quality aluminum lining and organizer with a pearl cotton insulation layer, keeping your peptides cool. Two newly upgraded gel ice packs can be reused thousands of times; place them in the freezer individually or keep the case in the freezer. The middle compartment contains all medical supplies in one place, needles, syringes, alcohol pads, or other simple accessories to keep all your things in a safe environment.
We also provide video training for safe subcutaneous (SubQ) and intramuscular (IM) injections. This is only available to current patient patients, all supplies require a prescription.