The Nutritional Assessment is a comprehensive review of your body’s nutritional biomarkers. We can assess the functional need for antioxidants, B vitamins, minerals, digestive support, fatty acids, and amino acids.
Mobile Care Health offers personalized recommendations for amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, digestive support, and other nutrients are provided. Testing can also reveal toxic exposures and measure your body’s ability to neutralize those toxins.
Complete your testing in four easy steps:
- Book your telehealth nutritional testing visit here ($29)
- Talk with us about your health, and we help you order testing. Your test kit is shipped to your door.
- Complete your testing from the comfort of your home with buccal (cheek) swabs, finger stick blood spots, and urine.
- Virtual visit with our provider to discuss your results and a plan for improving your health.
- Complete Metabolomix+
- Fatty Acids
- Apolipoprotein E
- Methylation Profile ( MTHFR/COMT/TNF)
- Functional Imbalance Scores of methylation, toxic exposure, mitochondrial dysfunction, fatty acid imbalances, and oxidative stress
- Nutrient Need Overview with recommendations for antioxidants, B-vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, GI support, and amino acids
- Interpretation-At-A-Glance pages provide nutritional educational support for you and your patient highlighting the function of each nutrient, cause of deficiency, complications of deficiency and food sources of the nutrient
- Malabsorption and Bacterial/ Yeast Dysbiosis Markers are metabolites produced by the gastrointestinal microbiome
- Cellular Energy & Mitochondrial Metabolites are biomarkers of carbohydrate and fatty acid metabolism, and the Kreb’s cycle
- Neurotransmitter Metabolites are downstream byproducts of epinephrine, norepinephrine, serotonin and dopamine
- Vitamin Markers are specific analytes used to assess functional levels of vitamin cofactors
- Toxin & Detoxification Markers relate to certain toxic metabolites and the body’s detoxification capacity
- Oxalate Markers relate to kidney stone formation, oxidative stress and metabolic dysfunctio
- Essential Amino Acids must be derived from dietary sources
- Nonessential Amino Acids are synthesized by the body
- Intermediary Metabolites are byproducts of amino acid metabolism
- B Vitamin Markers are involved in biochemical reactions that specifically require B vitamins
- Urea Cycle Markers are byproducts associated with nitrogen (ammonia) detoxification
- Glycine/Serine Metabolites are involved in the serine-to-choline pathway and the methylation pathways
*Testing is not available in New York State