Ready to get started on PrEP? If you have never been on PrEP or you have been off PrEP for >2 weeks this is the best place to start. We have you covered with our starter kit. Before you can start PrEP labs and a visit with a provider is required. Don’t worry, everything is included. You may have heard that PrEP is expensive and we are here to help. You may even qualify for free PrEP through federal programs*. Ready for someone who wants to hear about your kinks without judgment and provide expert care from the comfort of your home. Look no further, from bears to zaddy’s and everyone in between, we have you covered. Mobile Care is sex-positive, we want you to enjoy sex and keep you safe. We know you have options for healthcare and PrEP Denver, so why choose us? Other concierge practices still require you to call for appointments, take time off work, wait in a little room with bad artwork. No more lines or bad artwork! We bring an entire medical office to you, labs, testing prescriptions, book online or directly with a provider. We listen to you. Seriously. Beyond PrEP in Denver is focused on maximizing your health. Here are the deets on the PrEP starter kit.
PrEP Denver Starter Kit Includes
- We want to hear about you do when the bedroom door closes, and reduce your risk of HIV & STI’s
- Labs for HIV, Syphilis, Kidney Function and Hepatitis Panel
- Gonnorhea and Chlamydia Urine Test
- Optional STI Labs (oral/rectal swabs)
- Your Rx for PrEP, Descovy, Truvada or generics.
- Assistance with prescription programs* acceptance into state/federal/private assistance is not determined by Mobile Care LLC
Is PrEP safe?
- PrEP is safe but some people experience side effects like diarrhea, nausea, headache, fatigue, and stomach pain. These side effects usually go away over time.
- Tell your health care provider about any side effects that are severe or do not go away.
- Learn more about side effects from the Truvada®external icon and Descovy®external icon.